We would like to thank you for stopping by our little spot on the World – Wide Web. It is our prayer that you will find something to bless your soul here. Our desire is that you have a personal relationship with the One who created you, our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Further, it is our desire to take the good news of Jesus’ death, burial and resurrection to the people of Mongolia and Korea. We have attempted to design this site to give you an introduction to our Saviour, our ministry, and ourselves. May God richly bless you in your walk with Him. If you would like to contact us, you can reach us at daniel at danielelliottfamily.us
- Lydia is pregnant. She is due on November 26th. Please pray as she has already had some complications.
- Our newest prayer letter has been posted on the prayer letter page.
- We are praising God that the house in Kansas City has rented! Please continue to pray that it would sell.
- We are posting more frequent updates on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/daniel.elliott02
- Our clearinghouse, Central Missionary Clearinghouse, has updated their web site to allow for online giving. If you desire to support the ministry here in South Korea, please click here.
- Please continue to pray for the ministry here. God is blessing. We have two Bible studies each week and have seen several faithfully coming.
- Please pray with us as I am teaching 2 Bible studies weekly in Korean
- Please pray for Church Camp (August 14-16) and Kids Day Camp (August 30th)
- Please pray that God would provide for a van to be used in the ministry here in Korea.
- Click here for updates on Esther.