We would like to thank you for your interest in sending us a package. We have posted this page to help you as you put the package together and mail it. We would ask that you keep in mind that both Daniel and Evan cannot have gluten. Here are some things that we would like, instructions on how to send it, and how long it usually takes.
Things We Would Like:
Note: If you have questions or would like other ideas, please contact us.
- Celestial Seasonings tea: Sleepy time Vanilla, raspberry zinger, Black Cherry Berry, peppermint, True Blueberry, Sweet Apple Chamomille, Honey Vanilla Chamomille, lemon zinger, candy cane lane.
- Velveeta Cheese Blocks
- Crock Pot Liners
- Perler Beads (http://www.koolstuff4kids.com/)
- Cotton Yarn
- Pepperoni (slices preferred)
- Salad Dressings: Honey Catalina and Blue Cheese (gluten free)
- Baking Chips: especially Butterstoch, Peanut Butter, Vanilla (gluten free)
- Instant Pudding Mixes (gluten free)
- Books (Please contact us before sending books)
When you box up the package, please tape all jars and containers and put them in Ziploc baggies. If you are sending any type of dry seasonings, please be sure to put them in Ziploc baggies also. The box WILL be shook up during shipping.
Usually the easiest and cheapest way to ship is to use flat rate boxes by the United States Postal Service (USPS). Using this service, packages take 5 – 10 days to arrive.
Hyundai IPark Apt 106-501
111 Gyerum – ro Cheonghak -dong,
Yeonsu – Gu Incheon, South Korea 21905